Karachaganak Petroleum Operating is announcing the search of candidates for professional development programme on specialty «Oil and Gas Production Operator».
1. Higher or secondary technical education in the relevant specialty (oil and gas);
2. Residents of West Kazakhstan Oblast (registration not less than 12 months);
3. Сitizenship of Republic of Kazakhstan;
4. Age of 32 years because the aim of the program is to develop and employ graduates of universities and colleges;
5. Motivation to study on the program and work in KPO upon its successful completion
Candidates who meet requirements will go through complex selection process which consists of several stages (tests) and interview. Dates of testing and interviews will be communicated to the candidates individually.
Up to 25 trainees will be selected for the development programme.
Trainees will receive a monthly allowance for accommodation and subsistence throughout the duration of the program.
The professional development program will be conducted in Aksai. The program envisages six-day study schedule with minimum duration of 10 months.
Upon successful completion of the programme trainees will be awarded the certificates and offered an employment in KPO.
To take part in the selection process the following documents shall be provided:
- CV (specifying existing e-mail and mobile number);
- Copy of ID;
- Screenshot from the e-gov portal confirming registration in the WKO (with the date of registration);
- Copy of Diploma with Supplement.
Applications for the participation in the selection process will be considered only if the full package of the specified documents is provided.
Invitation to testing with date, time and location information or notification of non-conformity with the above stated requirements will be sent to e-mail address specified in your CV.
The documents shall be sent to shared e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org with subject «Oil and Gas Production Operator» from 26/04/2021 to 14/05/2021.