Karachaganak Petroleum Operating is announcing the search of candidates for professional development programme on specialty «Electrical Technician and Instrument Technician».
- Higher or secondary technical education in the relevant specialty «Automation and Control», «Instrument Engineering» or «Electrical Engineering»;
- Residents of West Kazakhstan Oblast (registration not less than 12 months);
- Republic of Kazakhstan Citizenship;
- Age of 32 years because the aim of the program is to develop and employ graduates of universities and colleges;
- Motivation to study on the program and work in KPO upon its successful completion.
Candidates who meet requirements will go through complex selection process which consists of several stages (tests) and interview. Dates of testing and interviews will be communicated to the candidates individually.
Up to 22 trainees will be selected for the development programme.
Trainees will receive a monthly allowance for accommodation and subsistence throughout the duration of the program.
The professional development program will be conducted in Aksai. The program envisages six-day study schedule with minimum duration of 14 months.
Upon successful completion of the programme trainees will be awarded the certificates and offered an employment in KPO.
To take part in the selection process the following documents shall be provided:
- CV (specifying valid e-mail address and phone number);
- Copy of ID;
- Screenshot from the e-gov portal confirming registration in the WKO (with the date of registration);
- Copy of Diploma with Official Academic Transcript.
The selection process participation applications will be considered supporting the full package of the specified documents is provided.
The testing invitation stating the date, time and venue information or the non-conformity with the above stated requirements notification will be sent to the e-mail address specified in your CV.
The documents shall be sent to shared e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org with subject «Electrical Technician and Instrument Technician» from 28/03/2022 to 24/04/2022.